Twitter Search / fullerseminary

Fuller Seminary

LifeNews.com

The Christian Century - Thoughtful, Independent, Progressive

Reformation Theology Blog

the good ol' days (or not so good ?)

THIS IS A PHOTO FROM THE "OLD DAYS" AT FULLER SEMINARY top floor old library i needed 3 carrels for all my stuff,

-- JESUS SAVES !!

Thursday, March 28, 2019

NORMALLY I WOULD SUPPORT the POLICE, but I'm still miffed about how 2 deputies mistreated me at the rose parade & no response to my complaint re Deputy Caren Carl Mandoyan being Rehired by new sheriff Villanueva (same ol' LASD?) "VIDEO: Rehired LA sheriff's deputy attempts to break into woman's home"

NORMALLY I WOULD SUPPORT the POLICE, but I'm still miffed about how 2 deputies mistreated me at the rose parade 2019 & no response to my complaint   re Deputy Caren Carl Mandoyan being Rehired by new sheriff Villanueva (same ol' LASD?)  "VIDEO: Rehired LA sheriff's deputy attempts to break into woman's home"
https://abc7.com/amp/video-rehired-la-sheriffs-deputy-breaking-into-womans-home/5221420/?__twitter_impression=true