Twitter Search / fullerseminary

Fuller Seminary

LifeNews.com

The Christian Century - Thoughtful, Independent, Progressive

Reformation Theology Blog

the good ol' days (or not so good ?)

THIS IS A PHOTO FROM THE "OLD DAYS" AT FULLER SEMINARY top floor old library i needed 3 carrels for all my stuff,

-- JESUS SAVES !!

Wednesday, September 4, 2024

(Nancey married somebody 27 years older?) did NANCEY CLAIRE MURPHY retire in 2017 ? Hoping so.

 but the Fuller Sem website suggests she's still there 

(unless they do this for every 

elderly professor until they die) 

FOUND THIS AT 

https://www.academia.edu/35350861/Symposium_in_Honor_of_Nancey_C_Murphy 

(anyways, whatever the case may be, the kind words spoken about here do NOT REFLECT the Nancey I "knew" when I was there. In fact, upon arrival at Fuller I had NEVER HEARD OF her name before. And I did NOT request to be in her class. My advisor just suggested it and it was a required class to complete my M.Div so I said "sure, why not". Apparently me not knowing who she was or is INFURIATED HER and she made sure I knew who she was by the end of the class by employing unprofessional if not illegal classroom behavior (which is partly why I sued Fuller Seminary ex post facto). The Nancey Murphy I "knew" from sitting thru a quarter of classes is a very petty person who is arrogant and a prima donna . I did not experience a kind and thoughtful person whatsoever. But I will leave it at that for now.


A FEW FACTS: NANCEY WAS

 BORN IN 1951 also see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancey_Murphy 

 HER late husband  James McClendon Jr

 was born in 1924 & died in 2000 . 

He was also a professor

 at Fuller Seminary.  

also see  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_William_McClendon_Jr. 

THAT'S A HUGE AGE DIFFERENCE

 TO SAY THE LEAST . 

I will return to this for more analysis later. stay tuned. 

meanwhile you can read the article below.