Twitter Search / fullerseminary

Fuller Seminary

LifeNews.com

The Christian Century - Thoughtful, Independent, Progressive

Reformation Theology Blog

the good ol' days (or not so good ?)

THIS IS A PHOTO FROM THE "OLD DAYS" AT FULLER SEMINARY top floor old library i needed 3 carrels for all my stuff,

-- JESUS SAVES !!

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

If I don’t tell people the Good News, I am in real trouble.


" If I don't tell people the Good News, I am in real trouble. 17 If I did it because it was my own choice, I would deserve to be paid. But I have no choice. I must tell the Good News. So I am only doing the duty that was given to me. 18 So what do I get for doing it? My reward is that when I tell people the Good News I can offer it to them for free and not use the rights that come with doing this work..." 1 Cor 9

https://www.bible.com/bible/406/1CO.9.ERV