Twitter Search / fullerseminary

Fuller Seminary

LifeNews.com

The Christian Century - Thoughtful, Independent, Progressive

Reformation Theology Blog

the good ol' days (or not so good ?)

THIS IS A PHOTO FROM THE "OLD DAYS" AT FULLER SEMINARY top floor old library i needed 3 carrels for all my stuff,

-- JESUS SAVES !!

Friday, November 30, 2018

i just found this video of PAUL SCHRADER talking at Fuller Sem re "First Reformed" (his latest movie) (for what it's worth)

(I usually take note of Schrader because he's from my same "tradition" ie the CRC, GR Christian High, Calvin College, et al, although i don't always find his films so edifying..sometimes he seems anti-Christian, and for a while seemed to suggest he had lost his faith..more recently I'm not so sure..from what I've heard about 1st Reformed it also is sort of cynical about church.. but I haven't seen it personally.. )
i just found this video of PAUL SCHRADER talking at Fuller Sem re "First Reformed" (his latest movie) (for what it's worth)  HERE's the interview